08/12/2025

 hello,lovely lavenders🪻


Yesterday,a lot of things happened...

I wrote my first ever short film titled "White Rooms" It all began on Sunday at 16:00 when I decided that it's time to really open that computer (thx to my grandpa) (p.s. my grandpa's computer) and WRITE! a short film♡♡♡


"White Rooms" happens like this- Two persons get stuck in a strange white area where it's basically like a house but with limited things just rooms and a narrow corridor.The place is unreal and in the story the young woman actually love the guy in real life since she was 11/12.It's not her fault but believes that they're trapped in her dreams.


More about the short film:

Title:White Rooms

Genre:Drama

Date started:07/12/2025

Date ended:08/12/2025

Estimated duration of the short film:about 10-15 minutes


(Now,I don't know when will the short film will come out but I hope it does- maybe in 10 years.idk.)

(What I can also conclude is that it takes time to write a script but the result is just you screaming around the house because in the end,it's just full of excitement and an envy to write more.)

(hint: a sequel 🔐)

Comments

Popular Posts