...but I had to stop

 I've started writing "Are you Nuts?" last month but I had to stop... 


When you write a book/an article/a film script,a lot of things can happen - like for example you'd prefer to stop writing for some moment or take a break and whatever...


That's what happen to "Are you Nuts?" It was supposed to be a short film but as I wrote,it was not a short film anymore.My mind and I,we both can agree the ideas are expanding its elastic now... 


Therefore,I've taken a break on "Are you Nuts?" to really get started on writing a *short film* rather than an actual film.


In addition,this project will be close for the moment but not forever.I loved writing "Are you Nuts?" and I surely will come back (when it's the right time) Right now,my main goal is on the "short films" topic which I'll discuss in the next blogs♡♡

Comments

Popular Posts