2 years of poetry - THE COLLECTON
In February-March 2026 marks the 2 years anniversary of Writer L.M. Alj's startling discovery into the world of poetry
As a poet (to be) without any experiences,she had started from scratch in 2023 after suddenly having thoughts of thinking "outside of the box" Since then,this had turned into an extreme eagerness and it was now time to ameliorate...
As literature has always been her cup of tea,she has found her "true-self" - A way to voice out and share what the magic of her small,little hands can actually do !
-
What L.M.A says:
"With this year being '2 years of Poetry' I am incredibly grateful and faithful that The Creator gave me such favour - to be gifted in writing poems and be able to show my true talent to my friends and family (I'm not an attention-seeker of course.) With the aim of writing,I believe that one can forget about their problems and plunge in this "literary knowledge"
....And to finish:
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ERA THAT HAS BEEN 'TIL NOW !
A huge SPECIAL THANKS to my friend "T" who has accompanied & showed her TRUE SUPPORTS to me throughout my writing in Poetry and mostly Short Films which I've written (genuinely) with my true hands♡ I wish to give her a round of applause for always loving my ART and sometimes being the little "editor" in my work❤️
To "T":
You're truly one of the most amazing,nice and jubilant teenager I've ever met ! You're my sincere true friend and I love you so much (as a friend) ✨️❤️🥰
-
I thank y'all deeply for connecting in my world
Thank you for reading - Written with love - From the bottom of my heart always & forever
Yours truly,
Writer L.M.A

Comments
Post a Comment