2 years of Poetry - THE COLLECTION - The Story

"Before poetry and short films there were..."

                                         -

L.M. Alj : "I'm a poetry girl in a literary world where clouds swirl and leaves twirl." I would say this right now. It is from a poem I've written by myself- "How I see the Poetry World".

"Before short films,there was just poetry and before poetry and short films there were...
I used to do bullet jounaling.I had a totally different idea- A world with no dimension but a world in motion"

"I did aerial ! Yes ! I was a spider on an aerial silk and sometimes I would like to do a duo with my partner on the hoop.It was since 2021 'til mid 2023 an then I had to stop."

"Aerial- I just can describe that as a 'motion' to me. I went to train every Saturdays and then in December 2022, I had my first show. I remember how this day, we were all fairies and I wore my costume,it was my first time going to perform something although it was just parents to watch and... I just felt 'motion'.

"Along with aerial,I used to do jounaling which I wasn't passionate for... In fact during these years,I tried every hobby I would get connected with but found none. Poetry was not even in my mind nor short films..."

"In 2022,my ex-best friend and I used to do jounaling.She had better markers and techniques than me but I still liked it... When I used to went to this craft store and bought those craft papers,markers,decorations and glitters, the bill would always come huge ! We don't produce crafty things but we import them and so my money would go into these things.And to be honest,my journaling looked so simple! I remember.

"Now today, being a former-aerial dancer and jornaling as my hobby... I never thought, I would find poetry actually... I never thought I had this talent of writing and thank God !!! I discovered it."

"I still miss aerial dance every single day... In mid 2023,it closed down. They moved to another place but it wasn't design for aerial and I realised it would be dangerous because the area was small."

                                         -

It was then in 2024, L.M. Alj found her 'true-self' She says she just cannot explain,how it all came but as if her mind had found a 'thing' Her poems were all so basic until she wrote and wrote... and then came a day,there was true satisfaction.

                                        -

' 2 years of Poetry - THE COLLECTION ' & 'THE STORY'

written & edited by L.M.A 
powered by Blogger


                                        -

contact: writerlm.alj@gmail.com 
socials: @writerlmalj / tumblr , X , vimeo , shortverse , Youtube , Instagram

other blogs: https://blog.spacehey.com/user?id=4498426 (spacehey) 

      
                                        -

Blogger 2026, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.







Comments

Popular Posts