A fight against time

 Dear lovely lavenders,

It's the last day of my 2-weeks-break today & honestly no short films have been completed.GUYSSSSS! when I tell you,writing a script is one of the most challenging form of writing. "White Rooms" were written in just 2 days being approximately minutes. Well, it's not the case for its sequel (part 2.) "Locked White Rooms" 

There are still ideas from the mind, being added.There's chaos from the mind. In fact, there are so many ideas to put (spoiler: disturbing effects,weird,hallucinations) that even writing takes so many time...

Therefore, I apologise once again, but "Locked White Rooms" is not done. Year 10 has made it complicated in my own drudgery of writing.

In this case, it's better to write in December holidays (which are Summer holidays for me)

Despite this inconvenience, I thank everyone truly for reading my blog and diving deep into my literary world. I love my supporters so much. I'm greatful everday. I could give you my heart if I could.♡

Love you so much,

Until then,

Writer L.M.A 


Powered by Blogger 2026. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

for inquiries, contact: writerlm.alj@gmail.com 

all socials: @writerlmalj

Check spacehey - https://blog.spacehey.com/user?id=4498426

Check shortverse - https://www.shortverse.com/person/writer-lma




Comments

Popular Posts