Relatable 😭

Every young poet's nightmare is when they love literature so much- analysing, creating, writing but they have their studies to focus on.

Fourth form is behaving so sh* right now! GUYSSSS! when I tell you, I have so many ideas I wanted to write. Tons of drafts in my head but I can't write those short films because time is so limited! 

You love your passion but your main priority is studies right now and it continues till the sixth form, can be punching to accept.

I love writing short films but can never finished it or even writing it because there is such a lack of time due to studies. I do write poems (comment if maybe I should share them). Classes are to be taken seriously than writing right now but here's the thing- once you get good grades, it's all yours and I'll WRITE. That IS the motivation.

It is so common to feel like this but there's a sacrifice to be madeπŸ’”


socials: @writerlmalj / writerlm.alj@gmail.com

check me on shortverse.com, vimeo and spacehey♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Comments

Popular Posts