Introducing: RTDA no.1

Photo source: Pinterest

ROAD TO DAMASCUS ARTICLES 
Note:

Dear Readers,

I am Writer L.M.A. I go under my pseudonym L.M.A or L.M. Alj and I'm a youthful poet who just writes with authenticity about metaphysical and cosmological poetry. I also write themes of bureaucracy, love, drama and devotion. I'm basically an all-genre poet.

I've been writing since 2024 with just a simple poem and no sophisticated devices called "Hidden Tears". After months and the year after, it made a gradual change to a more sentimental or dramatical way until now, it has made a gradual climax when I began with metaphysical & cosmological poetry. A more advanced way of thinking. A depth of life and poetry itself. I now see myself as a visionary overall and all thanks to God and my genuine people who both support me so much.

Moreover, I am extremely grateful for this rare ability to write poems for my age especially and I like sharing with others so that they may also have an inspiration for their essays written.

If I had to tell a secret is always to have faith,be grateful, WATCH DOCUMENTARIES on Arte & Arte Fr - these help so much to be a prolific writer/poet.







Comments

Popular Posts