Road to Damascus no.2
Damascus is a place in Syria and road to Damascus means a moment of insight. I've created "Road to Damascus Articles" to one day hopefully, it becomes a magazine. A magazine full of rejuvenating zephyr, shimmering ideas of mine or it could be yours too, the aspects on literature & discovery the depth of poetry.
"Road to Damascus" was in fact written on board in my English class and I taught it would be such a cool name to give a Magazine. I created this because I hope it becomes a future project which I'll continue to work into hopefully and I'm sure I can collect so much great ideas from you people, poets or writers.
I love what I'm doing. Road to Damascus FOR SURE welcomes everyone to find their voice through writing (email: writerlm.alj@gmail.com) However, I hate to say this so much, because of year 10/11 I'm always on the move for my studies and get knackered down a lot but this won't stop me from being who am I or stopping my hobby. In this sole case, I can be available in the long December holidays to publish on my blog.
For the next years, I hope I can sell the hardcopy of "Road to Damascus Magazine" I would be so thrilled to announce that but a lot of work has to be done. There aren't much time and my main priority is to study. But I love this future project so much and I welcome everyone to: "Road to Damascus" where every poems or stories are written with the heart & authenticity ♡♡♡♡♡♡
I WELCOME YOU READERS to grow with me on this journey and on this, Welcome to "Road to Damascus Articles."
--------------------------
Powered by Blogger 2026. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Follow Writer L.M.A on: X, twitter, shortverse, YouTube and spacehey (blog) [ @writerlmalj]
For inquiries: writerlm.alj@gmail.com


Comments
Post a Comment