Revolution I see in 3 women
ROAD TO DAMASCUS ARTICLES no.5 Date: 27 August 2026
//
In writing, being a "revolutionist" means a rebel. As an exceptionally rare, youthful wordsmith I do not only write as a simple "passion" but I feel that the world is in my oyster.
Either being caught in a jam-packed, knackering day or a bowl full of cherries, every month I write.
When I was a child, I was very much interested in watching documentaries. It started with paranormal activities then as I grow up, it drastically changed to "understanding the real world" where I get ideas from ARTE documentaries, BUSINESS INSIDER or Immersion exploring themes like astrophysics, literature, economics and real world problems.These dynamics forged me into who I am --- a writer.
However, I will not talk merely about ME but tell you that it is all God's plan. I can write because of God. All praise is to him to make me be able to write a full nourishing article.
In also mentioning God, I am delighted to tell you that it is NOT just about me but three people in the film industry who inspired me to write EXPLICITLY.
Taboo topics and stigmas are the things that I mostly get interested in. In my literary world, there is no difference between the age you are and the paper. There are no such rules or sugercoating when I write. I write as a freedom, as an expression and to share with others so that they may also be inspired by me.
The first woman I would like to name is "Hafsia Herzi." Born in Marseille, having Tunisian and Algerian roots, she is an award winning actress by her debut film " The Secret of the Grain".I picked Hafsia notably because in one of her interviews, she said that she was not hinding behind a bush. In her perspective, she has to detached herself when she is in front of the camera. She has to accept her role and act profoundly into it. The most amazing part why I love her is because of her natural acting and producing films which explores taboo topics as well.
I would also applaud Rakeen Saad, a muslim Jordanian actress which played in the series, "Al Rawabi School for girls" on Netflix, playing the role of a gothic punk "Noaf".One of her saying I always have on my shelf is, " You can't let them win." In the series, she was referring to the bullies. It was such a smart move of her and the outfits she wore really gave that confidence. I love her because when taking photos, her facial expression looks exactly like me. She appears shy but with a boldness that licks her face.
Last but not least is the famous screenwriter and director known for "Persepolis" which talks about Iran in The Islamic Revolution is "Marjane Satrapi". In writing, I like the juxtaposition, that is what she exactly did when she had written and directed "Persepolis". The story was her growing in Iran which sadly lead her to be reprimanded for a lot of her choices or hobbies. As well as this era being shown, there is the contrast between the eastern world and the western side. Analysing it in a literary lens, for both swords have pros and cons.
Overall, I would like to deeply thank all of these three women. When I discovered about them, my brain was enriched and so was my mind. They were not scared to show or to tell stories. They are not scared of the society's reaction indeed. Their storytelling proves a deep psychological thought and the most minimalistic, maximalist stories of all time. They are the voices of my poems and inspire YOU and me more to be better.
//
" The audience is invited to take notes on aspiring actresses or filmmakers above. While you may not have the same interest as I have, you are encouraged to go futher in understanding your true self by your hobbies with of couse harming no one. For me, writing on paper allows me to search human connection as well as unite my little community in making themselves what they WANT TO BE through writing an article & MORE ."
- Writer L.M.A.
Powered by BLOGGER 2026. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
See my blog spacehey.com/writerlmalj for poems.
@writerlmalj


Comments
Post a Comment